The Town Next Door: Get to Know Belmont
There’s so much to discover right in and around the Atmark that there’s a danger you won’t explore the neighboring town of Belmont, just a hop, skip and jump down the road.
Here are some of our favorite Belmont destinations:
- Quebrada Bakery: The cookies literally melt in your mouth. And though it’s hard to imagine, the cakes taste even better than they look. Try a snickerdoodle or a mini loaf of pumpkin bread for a little bite of heaven.
- Craft Beer Cellar: For a huge variety of small local brews at competitive prices, you can’t beat the experience at Craft Beer Cellar. The staff love nothing better than helping customers find new favorites.
- Il Casale:Don’t let the boisterous merrymaking put you off. These folks are only loud because they’re thrilled with the high-end Italian fare served in this former firehouse. Lovely lighting and barnwood tables add elegance to the atmosphere.
- Revolve: Sophisticated neighbors make for fun finds at this vintage resale and consignment shop. Look for designer jeans, high-end couture and pretty baubles with price tags that won’t break the bank.
- Marmalade: Find chic, unique gifts, from handmade soap and candles to distinctive scarves and jewelry. This is our go-to spot for baby and birthday gifts and everything in between.
If you’re up for a walk through a timelessly quaint town center with terrific shops and fun storefronts, Belmont town center is worth an afternoon excursion or even an evening out.